A Paid Search Solution For Businesses Across Devon, Cornwall, Dorset and Somerset
Make sure your business gets found online. Walker Riley can work with you to ensure your business stands out from the crowd.
Paid search, sometimes called online advertising or internet advertising, is a great way to bring targeted traffic to your site quickly. It can also be used to raise brand awareness, especially when using the Google Display Network (GDN) or a re-marketing campaign.
If your company, products or services are not ranking well in the organic search listings, your business is seasonal, or you’d like to give your content or current campaigns a boost, then a paid search solution is an ideal option.
Walker Riley can help.
We will sit down with you to discuss your overall business objectives and get an insight into what you are trying to achieve. By having a thorough understanding of your goals, your markets and your target audience we are better placed to set up your account and targeted key phrases to achieve maximum return on your investment (ROI).
On completion of our initial discussions we will:
- Set-up new campaigns if required. If you have existing campaigns running we will review the set up and performance to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Set up and organise your account structure
- Research, analyse and select relevant, cost-effective keywords and phrases both general and long-tail
- Create compelling targeted text based and/or image ads
- Implement a remarketing campaign if required
- Work with you to create relevant landing pages for each Ad group to improve relevancy and quality score
- Track and measure results through conversion tracking and Google Analytics
- Provide a monthly report and analysis of results
- Continually test and where necessary, modify your campaigns for optimal performance by identifying more specific search terms and negative key words and phrases to increase the quality of each campaign and reduce costs
If you feel Walker Riley can help you with your paid search marketing, please get in touch using the form below, or call us on 01803 413481 for a free, no obligation chat.