A Paid Search Agency For Businesses Across Devon, Cornwall, Dorset and Somerset
Make sure your business gets found online. Walker Riley can work with you to ensure your business stands out from the crowd.
Paid search enables you to target a very specific audience very cost-effectively, as you only pay when someone clicks on your ad. However, using paid search to its full potential is a skilled art and not having the right expertise can lead to disappointing results.
Retaining a paid search agency to manage your online advertising and give your content or current campaigns a boost can be ideal option.
We are Google AdWords and Google Analytics qualified.
It’s important that your online advertising agency have a thorough understanding of your goals, your markets and your target audience in order to set up your account and targeted key phrases to achieve maximum return on your investment (ROI). We will sit down with you to discuss your overall business objectives and get an insight into what you are trying to achieve.
On completion of our initial discussions we will:
- Set-up new campaigns if required. If you have existing campaigns running we will review the set up and performance to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Set up and organise your account structure
- Research, analyse and select relevant, cost-effective keywords and phrases both general and long-tail
- Create compelling targeted text based and/or image ads
- Implement a remarketing campaign if required
- Work with you to create relevant landing pages for each Ad group to improve relevancy and quality score
- Track and measure results through conversion tracking and Google Analytics
- Provide a monthly report and analysis of results
- Continually test and where necessary, modify your campaigns for optimal performance by identifying more specific search terms and negative key words and phrases to increase the quality of each campaign and reduce costs
If you’re looking for an internet marketing agency to manage your AdWords account, please get in touch using the form below, or call us on 01803 413481 for a free, no obligation chat.